Monday, March 24, 2014

TropiChristmas

Elvis is cool. He always was, or is, whatever. But there's also been something fishy about him.

Do you remember that movie, Death Becomes Her? (you can check it out on this new --to me-- movie website: letterboxd.com) I think that's a pretty good theory of what happened to Elvis. He went into some sort of underground secret society that nobody knows about. Yes that is a bit reiterative, I mean, elvis is more like a hawaiian guy, too. So why did he record a Christmas album? Don't tell me that doesn't get your tin foil hats spinning.

I'm sure that has some relation, in a mind control type way  --whether intended or not-- to the Christmas in June phenomena that's taking over the atmospheres of once easily identifiable seasons, like a social climate change nightmare.


No comments:

Post a Comment